Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement
The Author agrees to furnish Penny Tsallos Editing & Proofreading (Editor) certain confidential information relating to ideas, inventions or products for the purposes of possibly developing a book or books.
All rights, title and interest in the following shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Author:
- All materials, including but not limited to Word files, Excel Spreadsheets, style guides, completed manuscripts, the completed Book and /or other product resulting from this effort;
- Any and all content of the subject matter of the Book(s) provided by Author;
- Any ideas, works, documentation or notes conceived related to the Book(s);
- All writing by Editor related to or associated with the Book(s); and
- All Editor’s work product related to the Book(s).
Editor further agrees to hold any and all information given by Author in confidence whether or not she ends up working with Author on the book(s); not disclosing any of the ideas, information, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, style guides, and/or completed manuscript to any third party without specific written permission and direction from Author.
This Agreement is in effect and in perpetuity.
A signed copy of the above NDA is available upon request. Otherwise, let this public NDA be accepted as if signed.